Susan has just agreed to do something most people wouldn’t do. She’s agreed to a 7 week health challenge! This past year she’d focused on uncovering everything that has held her back and kept her from being healthy. She’s now ready to go to the next level!
There’s just one thing missing; she needs a partner to keep her accountable. Are you interested in helping her commit to her eating and workout plan, while accomplishing some health goals yourself? I’ve witnessed people who agreed to help someone, get super healthy themselves because they want to set a great example. So, if you’re ready to go the next level of your health, here is your chance to help someone special along the way.
Here’s what she’s going to do:
Her short term Goals, to be completed by Sept 1, 2012:
- Lose 14 pounds
- Learn to enjoy the process of exercising
- Journal her meals, workouts and stressors every day until Sept 1, 2012 (She will post this in her weekly blog)
- (you can set your own goals)
Her plan. (She will receive 5 points for each daily task she accomplishes)
- Eat 3-5 healthy meals per day
- Exercise 5 times per week, for at least 5 minutes per day, either: bands, walking, or swimming
- Identify all negative stressors and instead of eating, will journal what she feels and why
Special personal goal- eat a healthy snack at the pool instead of buying junk at the snack bar.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone and accomplish something great? Want to be her partner and together support each other toward success, while inspiring others at the same time?
We’ll be giving everyone great updates throughout and cheering her on along the way. Who knows, you may have something special to offer Susan, which is just what she’ll need.
Email us now and for more information, or with questions about this great journey >> firstname.lastname@example.org Do it now
P.S. Do you think there should be some type of punishment if she doesn’t reach her goals by Sept 1?