This dish is a fast and easy staple in my house, full of plant protein, fiber and flavor. Look for the video coming soon!
Vegetarian, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free.
Makes approximately 10, one cup servings
Nutrition: 1 cup = 222 calories: 75 calories from fat, 125 calories from carbohydrates, 34 calories from protein, and 5 grams of fiber! (Keep in mind the fat and carbs come from healthy plant sources that will not increase cholesterol or contribute to fat storage)
- 1 can (15 oz) cannelini beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
Combine all ingredients and eat immediately, or chill and serve later. Bon Appetit!