The sun finally came out while I was in town, yeah!
I spoke about stress and did a great stress-busting workout with my audience. My job is pretty cool! I did lots of walking and ate very well, including the chicken livers I indulged in. See below.
I did 2 of my PK IGNITE workouts today. One in the W Hotel, 5am, and then again when I spoke.
Breakfast- Purchased from a local deli
- Naked Green Juice = 270 cal
- Pretzels & Hummus = 350 cals
Lunch- Purchased in a French Cafe outside the office where I spoke
- Nicoise Salad , one of my favs (I didn’t eat the bread) = 300 cals
Dinner- Found, Bon Appetito restaurant on Yelp, in the Little Italy neighborhood of San Diego. The fact that it was packed on a Monday at 5pm was a good sign!
Arugula salad with chicken livers (I had to try it!- delicious) = 250 cals
- Grilled shrimp with white beans (I asked for no butter) = 200 cals
- Orecchiette pasta with sausage and broccoli raab (No butter, I ate half, full!) = 200 cals
- 2 glasses red wine = 300 cals
Total Daily Calories = 1870
Summary- I broke my rule of eating only plant based during the day, but the tuna in the nicoise salad was prepared with vinegar and it’s my favorite salad! I stayed under my 2000 cal per day goal and enjoyed delicious and different foods and had some wine ! Until next time…