Under $5 and 300 cals……more »
Club members click on the menu above to access 8 healthy and tasty lunch menus. Make sure you know your BMR (basal metabolic rate) so you can click on the custom menus for your daily calorie needs. Enjoy! If you haven’t figured out your BMR please email me and I’ll help you.
Not a club member? Join here >
Fit Friends’ Revolution coming soon!
Celebrity Yoga instructor Kristin McGee www.kristinmcgee.com and I recently met for lunch when she whipped out the coolest, smallest bottle of tabasco to dash on her avocado/hummus sandwich on whole grain. Now that’s planning for success and spicing up a good meal. Kristin is super busy; that’s why she always plans where and what she will eat. Here are some great tips for eating on the go:
- Always have whole grain bread or wraps or lettuce leaves to make sandwiches
- Sandwich essentials: avocado, hummus, tomatoes, cheese, canned salmon, nitrate free/lean deli meats
- Condiments: olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, Greek honey, tabasco sauce, tahini
- Pack your own bottle of water in a reusable container- save money and the environment
- Snacks- fresh fruit, dried fruit (no added sugar), rice chips, hard boiled eggs, nuts (almonds, walnuts)
BTW- Tabasco has capsaicin which is an anti-inflammatory. No wonder Kristin looks and feels so great!