www.peterkfitness.com for more………
Hopefully you didn’t have anything in the case above.
Walking in NYC this morning I witnessed a phenomenon that takes place everyday, even where you live. People start their day with the wrong breakfast. Ask yourself these questions to see if you ate the best breakfast for you:
- Why did you choose it?
- How did you feel after eating?
- What was the quality of the food?
- Did it have excessive sugar, fat, salt and preservatives/chemicals?
- Could you have made a better decision? If yes, what?
- Why didn’t you make a better decision?
Everyone I ask wants 3 things: to lose weight, have more energy and less pain. Breakfast is a chance to get all 3! Tomorrow make a great choice. Just do it.