Stretch everyday to maintain good joint health, muscle flexibility and decreased injuries. These stretches are from my 5 Minutes to Fitness+ DVD.
- Stretching seems to have the most benefit after a workout when the muscles are warmed up. Stretch after your 5 Minutes to Fitness+ routine
- If you are a runner and already stretch before or after a run, keep doing that. Studies showed more injury if you changed your stretching routine.
- Hold each stretch for 30 seconds.
- Don’t bounce.
- You should feel a gentle pull, not pain while stretching.
- Hold each stretch for 30 seconds and repeat 3 times.