Why can some people lose weight and stay fit, while some can’t? It’s not luck, or divine intervention, it’s planning and believing. This is the point where I suspect I lose most people. Being healthy is work, any other way toward it will end in frustration. I’ve been doing this for 22 years. I see what works, and what doesn’t.
Here are 5 rules for health success that work that I shared with my audience in DC:
1. See It- Set a goal and envision the outcome
2. Plan It- Every day, write your plan- food, exercise, work goals, fun time
3. Get Help- Join a group, get a mentor. Don’t do it alone
4. Take Action- Eat one Plant Based Meal, do PK IGNITE, do stress breathing
5. Be Consistent- Keep a journal, report to your group, be grateful
You can do it. Just remember, “Your desire to succeed is the single most powerful determinant of your success.” – Abraham Lincoln