I often make this salad for lunch, and every time I do I can’t believe how great it tastes! A can of wild salmon, pre-washed organic spinach, some salt n pepper and dressing, and you have a healthy, 5 minute salad!
Here’s how to make your salad. BTW- I made it for under $5 and its about 300 cals:
- 1 can wild salmon
- 2 cups organic spinach or lettuce
- small handful chopped red onion
- 5 organic grape tomatoes sliced in half
- drizzle of organic extra virgin cold pressed olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- pinch of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper